Sunday, October 21, 2012

Project Life Recorded

So it has begun. After spending the last week of this life on work adventures in Brussels and Mons Belgium, I arrived home to find this yummy stack of boxes waiting for me!

DSC_0135

Two Peas in a Bucket (that giant box on top!) and two boxes filled to the brim with Becky Higgins Project Life supplies. Mr. C. had a good laugh when I waited to open them until early the next morning. I love to play Christmas morning when boxes of fun things arrive in the mail. Wake up early and run downstairs in excitement.

I have been debating adding project life components to my memory keeping for a few months now. The main concept of project life is to take the glue, scissors and tape out of scrapbooking so that you can concentrate on the story. You are supplied with tons of goodies, such as 3x4 and 4x6 cards for journaling, large envelopes for keeping track of fun goodies and page protectors of all different sizes. I have to admit I ordered most of the goodies in my excitement! Plus all these Two Peas in a Bucket supplies, so many pretty things!

DSC_0136

To get more inspiration for project life here are my favorite links for inspiration

Project Life Concept (Becky Higgins)

How to create your own Project Life Cards (Cathy Zielske)

How to print your own Project Life Cards (Paislee Press)

Digital Project Life (Jessica Sprague)

Project Life Inspiration + Shop Goodies (Marcy Penner)

Project Life Inspiration (Elise Blaha)

Project Life Inspiration (Kelly Purkey)

Vintage Project Life Cards (Pretty Little Studio)

Of course, let’s not forget my project life pin board containing links to freebies!

image

Enjoy the project life inspiration and have a wonderful day full of adventures.

P.S. How do you open packages that arrive in the mail? Hopefully I am not the only one that still likes to play Christmas morning as an adult!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...