Saturday, January 26, 2013

Project Life Updates

I have been having a blast with project life…mainly relaxing and simply enjoying the process of documenting our life.

Working on project life while in and out of the hospital, and away from my art room (which is now across the ocean) is especially challenging! To keep me motivated and involved I have purchased the Elise Blaha Cripe Seafoam kit from AC Digitals and am working on Project Life from the computer.

bh_template_A

One thing that I have changed in my project life approach is that when I first started I wanted to complete a two page scrapbook spread for every week…this concept is so stressful! I have read so many blogs, and spoken with so many people that become stressed out with the catch-up involved with the weekly project life process. It made me think…first do I want the stress? second do I want a 104 scrapbook pages every year! As a person who has made the move overseas and the method of weighing your household contents the thought of potentially two albums for each year was daunting.

So I have scaled back…taken it easy and am working on my albums when I find time. This helps me to record important things, but more importantly to ENJOY documenting important things.

If you have on checked out the new American Crafts (AC digitals) digital site I would really encourage it,they have really done a great job!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...