Tuesday, February 3, 2015

and..She Is Up!


I am so proud of little Miss Charlotte. I cannot believe how much she has grown over the last few months. From learning how to eat to gaining the strength to lift her head I have been there for each precious little milestone. It seems odd but each little thing she has learned I have learned something with her. How to pray, and pray hard. How to be patient even when I am tired, sick or frustrated. How to take delight in the tiniest of lessons, because she is delighting in the tiniest of lessons. It makes me nostalgic even though she is only a few months old and also hopeful and excited for the future. I wonder when she is five, sixteen or thirty will she still get that little eyebrow wrinkle when she set's her mind to a goal? So cheers to Miss Charlotte on another milestone, learning how to sit up by yourself. I am so proud of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...