Sunday, February 1, 2015

Spoonflower Review



I placed my first order the other week with spoonflower. I chose several Stacy Iest Hsu Cut and Sew Toys that you can see here (they are awesome!). I kept checking the shipped tracking numbers wondering when my pretty package of fabric would arrive and upon opening it was literally squealing with delight (poor Miss Charlotte, she does not understand her fabric crazed mom!). I immediately placed the fabric into the wash, excited for it to try so I could begin stitching when I noticed a strange white line on one or two of the fabrics. I was so disappointed! I contact spoonflower, dreading working with customer service. I am always stressed by the idea of giving any person or company a complaint. I worried what if they would not offer to replace the items and I would be stuck with the damaged fabric?

I utilized the spoonflower chat service and what a lovely surprise! I worked with their staff member Meredith and in less than 15 minutes she had a new order placed with me along with recommendations for fabric choice changes to prevent the issue from occurring again. She also ensured that I had rush shipping provided so that the fabric would arrive in time for the Creative Chicks Valentine sewing event. I cannot say with enough enthusiasm what a wonderful company they were to work with. There are few companies in the world that make giving a complaint a pleasure! So a big thanks to Meredith and the spoonflower staff, they made my week a brighter by standing by their product and customers.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...