Thursday, September 22, 2011

An Anniversary + Party (of course)

I am having a hard time believing that Mr. C. and I have been married for 4 years today…it seems only yesterday I was writing my wedding vows and my littlest sister was saying I should just let him know that, he was my Prince Charming, and I loved him. In the thoughts of a 9 year old, what else needed to be said?

_MG_6443
Photo Credit { Vince Verna Photography }

Here we are 4 years later and I could never have imagined how much fun and blessings we would have in our first years of marriage. I know that they say after the 3rd year of marriage you are no longer a newlywed but I cannot imagine this newlywed feeling ever going away. Of course we have the rough days and sometimes rough week but Mr. C. always seems to know what to say and how to say it, sometimes without words, to make me feel like a girl still in the midst of falling in love with the best man ever.

In closing, tonight we party…more details to come on the big party event soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...