Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One Little Word: Enjoy

Sorry for no travel post this week. Life has been overcome with work it seems. Which leads me to a quote, a quote that reminds me of the One Little Word Mr. C. and I have chosen to live our live by this year, Enjoy.

Quote3

I keep repeating this quote through my head on long days of work…because I truly enjoy my work…and even though it is taking a lot of time lately I still feel that I am keeping a good balance in my life. So on days when I am tired and maybe my good attitude is failing I think on this quote…and this picture of Mr. C. and I at a work function last week…living out our one little word and the true meaning of this quote.

DSC_0829

Looking at this picture would your first assumption be that one of us is working in the photo??

Signature

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...