Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Montenegro

Mr. C. spent last week in Montenegro is currently in route to Sweden so it is just me and the puppy Eggs for the next few days. While I miss him when he is away I am so excited that he has the opportunity to travel so much…though this Sweden trip breaks our total number of countries visited tie and put’s him in the lead…I think I need a vacation out of the country again soon! While in Montenegro Mr. C. captured some beautiful photos with his mobile camera.

IMAG2655

IMAG2659

IMAG2683

The country of Montenegro is located in Southeastern Europe and lays along the Adriatic Sea. Mr. C. spent his time (when not working) swimming, eating and collecting the most gorgeous blue rocks from the sea for me! Hopefully I will get the chance to go with him next time, maybe I can even teach Mr. C. how to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...