Thursday, July 7, 2011

Studio Calico Pinterest Challenge

I had a lot of fun last week working on a page for Glue Stick Girl's challenge on the Studio Calico Forum. I chose the following two pin’s as my inspiration:

49648664_Rypx2lKe_c32649200_pE6nlGED_c

Using these two examples as inspiration… I created this layout from our recent trip to Portugal.

LisbonPinterestclose 5 JUL 11

Lisboa Pinterest 5 jul11

The layout was created on Stampin’ Up Whisper White card stock and I used ink, pencil, oil pastels, crayon, acrylic paint and hand embroidered felt to carry my feelings and memories. Rather than traditional journaling I used little clouds to represent the thoughts that flitted through my head that day: Joy, Happy, Fun, Love, etc… It was such a peaceful and relaxing day. I wish we were there now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...