Monday, August 1, 2011

30 Days of August

As promised here is my first August blog post! I bet you are all thinking…

DSC_1312

what?!

It’s true, after the long July Summer blog drought I am back with fresh creative ideas, travel tips and tricks and the daily activities of living, documenting and creating my life adventures!

What’s new for August?

- Travel Top Ten: My top ten favorite things to do in each city I visit.

- Move to Typepad: The Mrs. C. adventures will be traveling to a new location on cyberspace this month!

- Pretty Little Studio Design Inspiration coming weekly!

I hope you are ready for this!

To all my Monday Inspiration readers, no worries the Monday Inspiration will be up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...