Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Beached Themed Reception

My sister and her husband are celebrating their 1st Wedding Anniversary this month and I wanted to celebrate by posting pictures of their casual beach themed wedding cocktail reception we held at their apartment’s community house last year. The decorations and food took a lot of effort but my sister Stacy and I made it work with a lot of help from friends, Mr. C. and the Bride and Groom.
DSC08260Fresh Hydrangeas and Burlap and Linen Covered TablesDSC08284Sea Urchin Meringues  DSC08264Fairy lights and FriendshipDSC08262A Warm GlowDSC08283Hand Painted Chocolate Sea ShellsDSC08276 CandlelightDSC08286  Sea Themed Desserts  

We Did It!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I need these pictures. I've still never received them from you! I love you and thank you for all of the hard work you did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...