Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1: Gratitude Project

My mom. She makes me laugh, makes me feel secure and loved and is one of my best friends. Yesterday she faced her fears and had a complicated surgery performed. This was an awesome undertaking because earlier this spring a similar surgery was performed, and we almost lost her. Talking with her and laughing this year is a large part of why I decided to work on the Gratitude Project this month.

Image credit: Liv in the Moment Photography

Learning from her example, and remembering to treasure our family and loved ones while we are together. I am so thankful that she is here with me today, and that her surgery was successful. What a great way to begin my thanksgiving month.

 

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...