Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3: Gratitude Project

Today I am thankful for meeting new friends. Moving is always a little scary, but especially moving to another country. I love how each month we meet more people, and make more connections. It always makes me feel so happy to realize how many wonderful people are in the world…and I feel blessed to have learned this fact. Today new friends threw a lovely party…or possibly lovely with a dash of creepy?

DSC_0231

DSC_0234

If you cannot guess from my picture with Mr. C. we went as artists Frida Kahlo and Vhttp://www.vangoghgallery.com/incent Van Ghogh…which is another thing I am grateful for a husband who loves me enough to ride public transit with his bloody ear!

DSC_0252

Our great hosts!

I have to admit that a large part of my costume was inspired by fab ladies at Fashionably Bombed and the floral headband tutorial at Oh Happy Day. The flowers were surprisingly easy to make and with a few changes and a little bit of leopard tissue paper I had an awesome headpiece.

 

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...