Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4: Gratitude Project

Today I am thankful for the men in my life. I grew up with a daddy who was and still is the handiest man I know. I can remember growing up and feeling bad for other kids whose dad was not a handy superman. I was never worried about my old cars in college, broken washer machines, lawn mowers, dry wall patching you name it dad is always willing to try to fix it…even if sometimes a few choice words are said!

 DSC_0294

As our lazy Sunday passed today, I called my dad to sing him happy birthday and let him know how much I love him. I looked over at Mr. C. while singing to see him working on our new kitchen cabinets and could only think how blessed I am to have two such handy men who love me.

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    cash for cars gold coast
    cash for cars caboolture

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...