Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6: Gratitude Project

Today I am thankful for this blog: http://thespunkycoconut.com. When I first began having problems with gluten, sugar and refined flours I thought my yummy food days might be over, but Kelly at Spunky Coconut opened a whole new world of cooking to me. Cakes, cookies, pies and breads and so healthy. I find that many gluten free recipes seem to substitute refined wheat flour with refined rice flour…which in my mind is not much better. This is not so on the spunky coconut site! My recipe made today? Butternut squash pudding with sweet potato as a substitute ingredient…so yummy!

My favorite recipes:

Clementine Cupcakes with Frosting

 

Gluten-Free Marble Cake 

 

Vanilla Bean Cake Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free

 

Frozen Sunbutter Fudge

Can you tell that I am girl who likes her sweets? Do any of you have great sites with recommendations for the food allergy conscious? I would love to see them!

 

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...