Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Gratitude Project

Do you feel as if life is flying by at such a speed that the only think you have time to do is respond reactively? That at the end of the night your only thought is how tired you are, how long the day was, your irritation at a co-worker, friend or family member…possibly even the person in traffic who blocked you?

I want to pause, stop, and reflect during this month of thanksgiving. Each night stop to capture one thing that I am grateful for, one thing that makes me happy to be alive, one adventure that brings me joy.

DSC_0443

I almost missed seeing this beautiful site in Amsterdam because I was rushing, how many other things am I am missing every day?

I hope you will join me in your own reflections, because what is memory keeping if we only capture the special occasions?

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...