Thursday, November 17, 2011

Studio Calico Layout Fun!

This week has been long, but brightened with the fun of my new kit from Studio Calico, “Handmade!” Check out these fun layouts.

DSC_07041small copy1

“Uncle,” this picture was taken on our recent visit to the States. It was the first time that Mr. C. saw his nephew, the day he became an Uncle. They were so cute together in their Detroit Tigers gear!

DSC_0682copysmall

I love documenting everyday life. These pictures were taken in downtown Stuttgart, Germany outside of our favorite Doener place, “Beykebab.” Doener’s (in German there is no e next to the o) are a form of Turkish food which has been altered to a German friendly, delightful pita filled with meat, cabbage, lettuce, cream sauce, onions and other goodies depending on the location. I don’t know how I am going to be able to go without them when I move back to the States some day!

DSC_0694small copy

What would scrapbooking be without documenting the Elimination 2011 project? For the background of this project I used masking and various colors of mists to create the pattern. I love using mists!

I think I am addicted to my sewing machine lately. I love the look it gives.

Do you have plans for the weekend? Mr. C. and I were taking a trip to Berlin but just found out it was cancelled! Now it is time to plan again because no matter what we do this weekend, I am looking forward to an adventure!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...