Saturday, December 3, 2011

Prague Christmas Markets

Wow…I cannot believe how many of you stopped by during the Pretty Little Studio Blog hop… If you have not had a chance to check it out, please go here and enter to win a Pretty Little Studio Gift Card by leaving a comment. You have until December 5th to enter!

Today I am out walking the streets of Prague with my friend Elizabeth… we will have bags with knitting, a thermos with cocktails and pockets full of money for Christmas market shopping fun.

DSC_0246

Have I mentioned how much I love the city of Prague? I am pretty sure I have…in fact I think my post during my last visit to Prague, here about sums up my feelings. I have never been to Prague for the Christmas markets before and am super-excited! If you want to learn more about the Prague Christmas markets visit the Prague Experience or My Czech Republic or come back to visit my blog later this week for lot’s of fun photos and reviews.

P.S. Next time I post will be from Lithuania next week, cannot wait to share!

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...