Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Happy Spring Day

So now that I have unpacked what feels like a gazillion boxes I have been finding a little time to jump back into my favorite hCosmoCricketUpcycle6x6obbies such as digital and traditional scrapbooking. While we are still having problems with our internet at the new house we have found that in the corner of Shaun's 3rd floor room you can get a signal (yay!) which enabled me to check out this great site http://www.jessicasprague.com/. I am in love with the fact that I can buy Cosmo Cricket for my digital albums  and have been dreaming over the classes and digital products all morning...well since I came inside from planting my tulips! We found some wonderful tulips during our trip to Holland last month and brought back around 30 to plant in our yard they look similar to the picture below however, our parrot blossoms are white and green.
Keukenhof-TulipsIn addition to using the internet for my scrapbooking fix I downloaded the new Dr. Who Season 6 episodes from itunes for my date night with Mr. C. tonight, yay! - Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...